Join HR Allen's Team
We are seeking experienced HR Advisors to join our team. These highly motivated and influential business partners will join our team of HR Advisors. The HR Advisor will function as a generalist in the human resources field by providing coaching and counsel to small business owners in all areas of HR including employee relations, benefits, training, staffing, compensation and organizational development. The HR Advisor partners with clients to diagnose business problems and recommend, develop, and implement appropriate HR programs and processes which improve business results for our clients.
This position is designed to accommodate someone searching for a flexible schedule and professional level work. Our Clients are small businesses that need HR help but are not big enough to afford your level of expertise full time. Your time is spread among 2-4 Clients. For these Clients, you provide assistance in strategic execution, soft-skills training, HR project development and basic HR assistance. This is not a traditional HR role. We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our Client companies.
The ideal candidate will be the HR professional who takes a practical approach. You have to be willing to go outside the normal boundaries associated with traditional HR. Because of the relationship that is developed with our Clients we are often asked to assist in non-HR problems. That’s OK because our Consultants have a strong HR background and above average business acumen and background.
If you are looking for a flexible job that affords you the opportunity to be an HR Professional, this job is for you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 5 years of directly related experience in all areas of Human Resources, including Employee Relations, Training and Development, Staffing, Compensation, Benefits and Organizational Development.
- PHR/SPHR/PHR-CA/SPHR-CA certification is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, including building relationships with senior leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proven experience in group presentations and group facilitation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, HRIS software, and the internet